About Me

My photo
Accessories, costume, burlesque, headpieces, crafts and lifestyle.

Friday, 6 September 2013

New gothic cocktail hats.

The latest additions to my cocktail hat collection are rather self indulgent to say the least!
I wanted to just set myself free and do whatever I want. My love of sinister pretty gothic has won the day again, I can't help myself! They're not to everyone's taste, but they sure were fun to make and just in time for Halloween! I made the twiggy birds nest in the second photo from florist's twine and the hand painted robin's eggs from Das clay. These two hatties are one of a kind creations, so feel free to snap them up knowing you have a unique piece! Both are listed in my Etsy shop.

Bone collector, spider's web cocktail hat.


Rosaleen, The Company of Wolves, cocktail hat.

1 comment:

SusanBonnar DottieDesigns said...

Fabulous! And yes, perfect for Halloween!