Organza neck ruffles.



The lead through Halloween up to Christmas is always a busy time for my shops, with last minute buyers searching for the perfect party attire! I'm trying not to get caught out this year and am making a good stock of the ever popular organza cirque neck ruffles! It's very satisfying to see them in a little pile, all ready for posting. Last year one buyer asked for 10 of the ivory, for a circus troupe, so I will have to keep my one woman production team {that's moi!!} in check!! Ivory and black are the stock colours, although I can make any colour to order and have lovely silver grey and dusky pink organza fabrics in stock! Next, it's time to start making a pile of rabbit ears headbands. Hopefully I haven't saturated the World market quite yet, haha!!

Comments

Popular Posts