Halloween hats and headbands

As Halloween and the party season approach, I find myself starting to get into manic panic mode! I try to make as much stock as possible during the summer months, but by mid October I am always sold out and literally making the orders daily as they come in! October is my busiest time and this year is no exception! I'm not complaining, as I know I'm extremely lucky to be able to create the items I love to make and have other people find them desirable! This year I have focused on a vintage circus theme with a touch of "Day Of The Dead", for my headpieces and neck ruffles, but couldn't resist making just one black lace witching hat! The usual best selling lace bunny and cat ears are in the store as always! Click on the images to go to my Etsy shop. Happy Halloween!


Deep red roses veiled flower crown.

Circus Pierette neck ruff.
Circus big top pom pom hat.
Black lace witching hat.
Black deer antlers with roses and lace.

Comments

Popular Posts