How to make lace cat ears headband.

When I first started making my cat and bunny ears headbands, there wasn't a hell of a lot of competition to be frank! I've been making and selling my headband designs for at least 6 years and in this time, they are now being factory made in the far East and sold very inexpensively on many large well known wholesale websites. Nothing wrong with that, it's just life and the natural evolution of products! At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. I have purchased the factory made versions, to see the quality for myself and they do offer great value for money, if you want cheap and cheerful. However, if you require a luxury item, made with very high quality materials and a great deal of skill, you will probably take a browse in my shop! If you are a celebrity on the other hand, you be most likely go for the very expensive designer versions. So you see, there is something for everyone in the marketplace. I've put together a little compilation of photos to share a few of my trade secrets, if you fancy having a go at making your own kitty ears. If you can't be bothered and just want to buy the dang things, my shop is always open 24/7!! Thanks for reading, catch you next time!
A plain metal headband is covered by wrapping in satin ribbon.

I make an ears frame from the black or white strong wire and attach it to the headband with more ribbon.

Ears are cut from pretty lace and also mesh for strength.

The lace ears are hand stitched to the frame.



https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/207084726/lace-flowers-cat-ears-headband-uk-by?ref=shop_home_active_8
The edges are trimmed neatly and any decorations are hand stitched into place, Voila!



 

Comments

Popular Posts