The making of Holly Golightly!

It's not a tutorial, but I wanted to catalogue some of the stages my Breakfast at Tiffany's sleep masks go through as they evolve into their satiny loveliness! It's taken a while to perfect the techniques, so I can have a standard recipe for these makers monsters! Not the easiest item to put together! There are lots of versions for sale on the internet, much less expensive and more simple in design than mine. If you are not an experienced seamstress, it would be easy and fun to make your own, by cutting the shapes from felt and hand stitching together. If you're after the bling of my version, I make them to order in my Etsy shop, along with various matching earrings or ear plugs, happy weekend, catch you all later, thank you for reading!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/111024243/audrey-hepburn-holly-golightly-breakfast?ref=shop_home_active_3
Click to go to my Etsy shop!
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/120557305/blue-tassel-ear-plugs-breakfast-at?ref=listing-shop-header-1
Silky tassel ear plugs!
 




Comments

Popular Posts