About Me

My photo
Accessories, costume, burlesque, headpieces, crafts and lifestyle.

Friday, 22 February 2013

Cocktail hats!

We're just approaching the "wedding season" for 2013 and I'm ready for action with a growing selection of new cocktail hats! I can also make similar items to order at no extra cost, so there is always a hattie for everyone's price range! Here's a taster of the latest ideas, links take you to both my Etsy and Folksy shops...


This is a 14cm hat inspired by Japanese blossom.


This is a 10cm hat in Harris tweed.


This is a 10cm hat in Harris tweed tartan.

This is a 10cm hat in vintage florals.


10cm silk dupion hats available in many colours!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Fabulous! I love the purple Japanese blossom one especially!

AnnieFloribunda said...

The Harris Tweed one is so cheeky with it's little bits of fruit - LOVE it! x
Annie

Talulahblue Accessories. said...

And I just love making them, thank you so much for your comments!!