Butterfly flutterby!!



Summer is here with halcyon days and dreamy hot nights. I wish it would never end as I am a summer baby and can't bear the cold! There's nothing as pretty as a butterfly carried on the breeze as it makes its way accross my garden.
One butterfly I would like to let go of though is my purple fascinator, which is why I have her on SALE. She's reduced from £25.00 to £15.00 at the moment.
She's adorned with lovely gltter butterflies, nestling by a magenta diamante` and purple mini veil, so go snap her up, before the end of our Indian summer. Many thanks for viewing, enjoy the rest of your summer season ♥

find her in my folksy shop
http://www.talulahblue.folksy.com/

Comments

Estylo Jewelry said…
You have really great stuff! Love them
Thea said…
That's really lovely. I wish I could wear those! - tried once, my family told me it was not a good idea :)
Sue said…
many thanks for the lovely comments x

Popular Posts