New birdie hats.

I still love making the bird cocktail hats, though they certainly sell better in the summer months. Hardly surprising in the UK, where we've had flooding and other various wintry weather.
Still, the hatties are always here, in case anyone should feel inclined! I make these to order, so the components are ready at hand and I give myself just one day to stitch all the flowers and veil onto the base, before finally adding the birds and butterflies. Voila! Your own summer bird garden. I'm showing 5 photos, but other arrangements of colours can easily be made!
These photos all lead to the items in my Folksy shop, but you can get them in Etsy also, many thanks.




 

This last one was a commission for a bride,  she wanted bright colours! It's not listed in my shop, but a similar item can be made to order!

Comments

AMIdesigns said…
They are lovely and the special commission is really stunning!
Sue said…
How kind of you to comment, I really appreciate it, many thanks!

Popular Posts