Arts, crafts, highs, lows, lost loves and Folksy!

Much time has passed since I began making items to sell in my Folksy and Etsy shops. Its a great way to channel your energy if you can't stop making things! I don't honestly know what it feels like not to be creative. My mind is almost always alive with new ideas. Some, happily come to fruition and some, sadly fall by the wayside. It's no secret that some creative folk have up and down personalities, happy one moment, sad the next, that's the life of a creative! It makes me happy, sad, lonely and inventive, all of these things and I'm just me! My Folksy shop has evolved so much since I first started with just a few cocktail hats and I'm very proud of it now. I'm proud to be part of the "handmade in the UK crowd". This is what we do, this is who we are. Here's a mix of some of my makes and ideas in action. Thank you for reading, catch you next time! www.talulahblue.folksy.com





Comments

Popular Posts